Сообщений в теме: 52

#21 JEEPer

JEEPer

RCHOBBY TEAM

• Модераторы
  • 2 787 сообщений

Отправлено 15 янв. 2014 - 12:45

Hi Juha ! 
We have regular guest from Estonia in Velikie Luki  festival . And he brings large planes with gas engine , so  i can ask him about the customs rules .
Now we have no exact plan fo events here in St Petersburg , 
In the middle of may we have Opening of the season  , and in the august we are planning the big model festival in Petersburb ,  and we have trainings every wekend 
But there are also with sail pl uis only , yuo can ask Viktor about them .
And in the 29-31 of may it will be whole Russia festival in Velikie Luki ( it's 500 km to the south from St.Petersburg) . There will be all classes of models ;Jets ;Aerobatic;Scale ;Gliders  etc. It's the great event !  So you're invited there :handclasp:   . And some pics from  last year . You can ses gliders there ) https://picasaweb.go...feat=directlink

#22 pavel_dobriy

pavel_dobriy

Активный участник форума

• Пользователи
  • 363 сообщений

Отправлено 15 янв. 2014 - 12:55

все, пошел делать загранку)

#23 wws

wws

Завсегдатай

• Пользователи
  • 534 сообщений

Отправлено 15 янв. 2014 - 18:01

Juha!

We drive through the Finnish- Russian border frequently. Often travel across the border with Estonia and Latvia . Usually f3k gliders , but also happens with f3j . Customs issues have always been exclusively with the Russian side. Typical dialogue with the customs officer © :
C: You must write custom declaration for models.
I: But that personal belongings are not for sale.
C: But this transport vehicle. It's must be declared.
I: This model . This has no engine. Doesn't have engine ID. It's can not move by itself.
C: It seems you are right . But how can she still flies ? :)
And we are talking about modelism

Maybe I did not know all the details, but I think that giving the tow is the honorable duty of the host country.

Сообщение отредактировал wws: 15 янв. 2014 - 18:01

#24 jreinikka

jreinikka

Участник форума

• Пользователи
  • 15 сообщений

Отправлено 15 янв. 2014 - 22:56

Maybe I did not know all the details, but I think that giving the tow is the honorable duty of the host country.

It's not a problem at all when you are coming to Finland. We have always enough towing machines and experienced tow pilots at the events. It might be a problem if we are going to Russia. Our gliders weigh 15 to 25kg... But let's find out more Information about customs regulations.

Do you have any over-limit for the weight or size of the RC-planes? Do you use 35Mhz or 2,4 GHz radios?

Juha 

Сообщение отредактировал jreinikka: 15 янв. 2014 - 22:59

#25 JEEPer

JEEPer

RCHOBBY TEAM

• Модераторы
  • 2 787 сообщений

Отправлено 15 янв. 2014 - 23:45

Juha , Russia is very wild coutry ,so we have not limits and laws related to the rc-planes at all :crazy_pilot: if it isn't sport or FAI class
Most of us using 2.4 GHz radios but some still use 35-40 Mhz

Alexey

#26 Denisx1

Denisx1

Завсегдатай

• Пользователи
  • 1 093 сообщений

Отправлено 17 янв. 2014 - 16:24

Интересно. Часто летаю в Финляндии но с планеристами еще не общался. Пожалуй заеду в гости при следующей поездке. Тапка

#27 jreinikka

jreinikka

Участник форума

• Пользователи
  • 15 сообщений

Отправлено 17 янв. 2014 - 19:12

Тапка,  All are welcome to follow or participate in IGG events . I'll tell you the schedules when they are confirmed.

Juha

Сообщение отредактировал jreinikka: 17 янв. 2014 - 19:14

#28 JEEPer

JEEPer

RCHOBBY TEAM

• Модераторы
  • 2 787 сообщений

Отправлено 20 янв. 2014 - 11:57

Hi Juha ! Here is the answer form Estoninan friend.

Среди финов должен быть ктото кто хорошо понимает и пишет по русски.Приглашение с вашей стороны должно быть обязательным.На границе на российской стороне,финам придется написать почти книгу,по русски, о моделях.Без вашей помощи боюсь им не пройти.

There must be someone who speaks and writes in russian from guests from Finland . The official invitationfrom Russians is necessarily . Finns have to write almost a book in russian for the russian customs in the russioan border   :shocked: . I'm afraid they will need help from russian frends.

I'll  ask our lawers , if they could help  or explain.
Alexey

#29 Denisx1

Denisx1

Завсегдатай

• Пользователи
  • 1 093 сообщений

Отправлено 20 янв. 2014 - 23:00

Вожу с собой 600 тирекс, 120 экстру все отлично. Летал в Хельсинки, Турку, Настала, Куопио. Фины кстати отлично принимают. Проблемы только с провозом топлива, и то решается переливов в авто канистру. А для электричек проблем нет. Будет время выложу фото. Сейчас даже нет времяни за комп присесть дома. Тапка

#30 JEEPer

JEEPer

RCHOBBY TEAM

• Модераторы
  • 2 787 сообщений

Отправлено 21 янв. 2014 - 08:47

I have an answer form Russian Festival organizer  Anderey Krotov. He says it's not problem at all ))
He will only need the team lineup , with names and surnames  ,  cars and cars numbers , the dates of crossing the border and the name of of the border crossing station .
He will write a letter and make a call to the cheif  as he said )). He will come to StPetersburg in late march and we'll discuss it more precisely
So You can visit the greatest russian model event ! 
We'll be glad to see your team.

Alexey .

#31 wws

wws

Завсегдатай

• Пользователи
  • 534 сообщений

Отправлено 21 янв. 2014 - 12:49

Кстати, у меня есть один знакомый фин который:
1) живет в Лапперанта, т.е. недалеко от границы
2) авиамоделист ( F3J gliders )
3) превосходно говорит по-русски, поскольку был еще ребенком, когда родители вывезли его насовсем в Финляндию

Мы с ним  на соревнованиях познакомились. Могу дать контакт Arttu  in facebook.

Но Markku Savolainen тоже недалеко от границы живет и в Россию ездит часто (как и мы в Финляндию). Он тоже может проконсультировать по прохождению русской таможни. Как я понял, Juha его знает, и ему стоит сперва созвониться с ним. Если что, то телефон Markku у меня есть.

Сообщение отредактировал wws: 21 янв. 2014 - 12:49

#32 jreinikka

jreinikka

Участник форума

• Пользователи
  • 15 сообщений

Отправлено 21 янв. 2014 - 23:46

I have an answer form Russian Festival organizer  Anderey Krotov. He says it's not problem at all ))
He will only need the team lineup , with names and surnames  ,  cars and cars numbers , the dates of crossing the border and the name of of the border crossing station .
He will write a letter and make a call to the cheif  as he said )). He will come to StPetersburg in late march and we'll discuss it more precisely
So You can visit the greatest russian model event ! 
We'll be glad to see your team.

Alexey .

Hi Alexey, do you mean the big model event in St. Petersburg in August or Velikie Luki event in May? Both are interesting, but Velikie Luki is a bit far away. It's about 1000km from Kuopio City, where I'm living. But St. Peterspurg event would be very interesting and it might be possible to visit there with a finnish Team. Do you think, mr. Anderey Krotov could help us in that case? In August or even in middle may by Season Opening?

Juha

Сообщение отредактировал jreinikka: 21 янв. 2014 - 23:56

#33 jreinikka

jreinikka

Участник форума

• Пользователи
  • 15 сообщений

Отправлено 22 янв. 2014 - 00:27

Hi Victor, give me please the contact information of Arttu. I will call him. 

Juha

#34 jreinikka

jreinikka

Участник форума

• Пользователи
  • 15 сообщений

Отправлено 06 марта 2014 - 14:58

Hi all,

IGG Finland's calendar for 2014 has now been confirmed. You can find it here. you are welcome to participate in all our events! With own equipment's or without. whatever you want. We all come from different parts of Finland to events We will accommodate usually local cheap inns or vacation homes. The typical cost is about 25-35 euros per night with breakfast. Some people stay in tents or caravans so that it does not cost anything. 

We keep contact to each other in Facebook. It's not a public group, but just sign in and we'll confirm it. Here it is.

Please do not hesitate to turn to me if you are interested. I would like to help you in all possible issues. Just send me an email: jreinikka(at)dnainternet.net 

Juha

Сообщение отредактировал jreinikka: 06 марта 2014 - 15:03

#35 Denisx1

Denisx1

Завсегдатай

• Пользователи
  • 1 093 сообщений

Отправлено 12 марта 2014 - 08:31

Ответил в личку автору темы. Тапка

#36 yakav

yakav

Завсегдатай

• Пользователи
  • 1 598 сообщений

Отправлено 23 марта 2014 - 20:00

Съездил на фестиваль IGG Finland, который проходил в Padasjoki. Юха помог арендовать коттедж на берегу озера где проходило мероприятие. Все прошло на очень хорошем уровне, погода в субботу была солнечная, ветер сильноват 5-7 с порывами до 10м/с. Хотелось бы увидеть подобное у нас :)

IMG_0584.JPG IMG_0600.JPG IMG_0603.JPG IMG_0605.JPG

#37 yakav

yakav

Завсегдатай

• Пользователи
  • 1 598 сообщений

Отправлено 23 марта 2014 - 20:03

IMG_0609.JPG IMG_0611.JPG IMG_0619.JPG IMG_0622.JPG

Я там со своим 3.6м Нимбусом смотрелся мелковато :)

IMG_0627.JPG

#38 yakav

yakav

Завсегдатай

• Пользователи
  • 1 598 сообщений

Отправлено 23 марта 2014 - 20:04

IMG_0634.JPG IMG_0631.JPG IMG_0635.JPG

Сообщение отредактировал yakav: 23 марта 2014 - 20:06

#39 yakav

yakav

Завсегдатай

• Пользователи
  • 1 598 сообщений

Отправлено 23 марта 2014 - 20:51

Видео

#40 JEEPer

JEEPer

RCHOBBY TEAM

• Модераторы
  • 2 787 сообщений

Отправлено 24 марта 2014 - 12:33

Хотелось бы увидеть подобное у нас :)

Так а кто мешает ? будут мероприятия и в их рамках можно вполне потягать большие планера .
Ближайшее через 3 недели уже

Количество пользователей, читающих эту тему: 0

0 пользователей, 0 гостей, 0 скрытых пользователей

Яндекс цитирования Яндекс.Метрика